1. Collection of Information
We collect nonpublic personal information from our clients in order to provide and improve our services. This information may include, but is not limited to, names, contact information, financial data, and any other information necessary for the provision of our services.
2. Use of Information
The nonpublic personal information collected is used for the following purposes:
- To personalize user experience and improve our services
- To communicate our services and relevant updates with customers and potential customers
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements
- To fulfill other purposes disclosed at the time of collection
3. Protection of Information
We prioritize the security of your information and take appropriate measures to protect it against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction.
4. Disclosure of Information
We do not share nonpublic personal information collected about our clients except under the following circumstances:
- With individuals authorized by clients for communications and marketing efforts
- With specific staff members and contractors who require the information to perform their duties
- As otherwise required or permitted by law
7. Contact Information